Sold within 10 Days & Sold for 99.7% of List Price!
The ultimate legacy property – just sold for 99.7% of list price! With commanding ocean views and a prime location at the end of a cul-de-sac, this refined Spanish-style home was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Set on a hilltop overlooking downtown San Clemente, this entirely single level residence offers panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, Seal Rock and San Clemente Pier. Located nearby everything San Clemente has to offer – including world-class beaches, award-winning schools, restaurants and shopping centers – this elegant, modern Spanish was a dream come true!
304 Avenida Arlena, San Clemente, CA 92673
$1,685,000 | 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2,320 Square Feet | Central San Clemente
- Commanding ocean views!
- Prime location at end of cul-de-sac!
- Rare single-level Spanish-style ocean-view residence!
- Panoramic views of Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, Seal Rock & San Clemente Pier
- Expansive view patio is perfect for entertaining or watching 4th of July fireworks
- Intimate front courtyard boasts Spanish tile, custom lighting & mature landscaping
- Highly functional design, from formal dining room to family room to gourmet kitchen to master suite
- Start and end the day with sunrise to sunset views from large-glass-sliders to floor-to-ceiling windows
- Enjoy architecture that mirrors the view from extensive travertine to arched doorways to glass insets
- Counter space, gas range, double ovens, French doors that open to a tranquil outdoor courtyard define the kitchen
- Riveting sunset views, large glass windows, and a spa-like bath and walk-in shower accentuate the master suite
- Close to downtown world-class beaches, schools, shopping, and dining!
- Once in a lifetime opportunity – to own the ultimate legacy property!
What You Need to Know
Success Stories are our way of immersing you into the extraordinary lifestyle that awaits when you work with us, whether buying or selling a home comes first. Pictures, video, and property details below will take you on a walk through this home “as if you are there.” While viewing homes online can be informative and entertaining, there’s nothing quite like seeing your future home in person. If interested in seeing similar properties or working with us, request a meeting or check your home’s value below!
See this Captivating Property to Appreciate had to offer…
Welcome to Central San Clemente
San Clemente is filled with beauty. Take in the blue skies, rolling hills, greenery, and ocean views. We call it living the dream, you can call it home!
Why We Loved it!
On both sides of the freeway, Central San Clemente neighborhoods offer oceanfront and ridgeline residential views and recreational activities. When a San Clemente local thinks of the center of town, it is impossible not to mention attractions like – Avenida Del Mar, San Clemente Pier, Casa Romantica, Linda Lane Park, Max Berg Plaza Park, and more. There is much to be gained from the community focused development that has built up around Central San Clemente. It is the heart of where residents and tourists flock to enjoy locally-owned or community-owned shops, restaurants, and landmarks.
Central San Clemente is bursting to the seams with custom homes, tract homes, luxury homes, ranch homes, bungalows, estates, and everything in between. What makes this community unique is the wide variety of housing options available. Homes vary in floor plan, aesthetic spirit, architectural style, and historical significance. And depending on the neighborhood, many residences offer significant remodel opportunities and upside potential. If you are looking for a home near the energy of city center and close to its coastal amenities, add Central San Clemente to your buyer tour!
Corner-Lot Ocean-View Yard
Although the expansive ocean view patio is perfect for entertaining or watching 4th of July fireworks – the intimate front courtyard is also certain to be a favorite – as it has large covered areas, Spanish tile, custom lighting and extensive mature landscaping. Sit outside and enjoy your morning coffee or relax on a warm summer night.
With a highly functional design, ample counter space, gas range, double ovens and French doors that open to a tranquil outdoor courtyard, the kitchen is ready for any occasion.
The Master Suite
The master suite is the perfect place to finish the day, as it boasts riveting sunset views, a large floor-to-ceiling glass window and a spa-like bath with a walk-in shower.
Open Floor Plan
Ocean views can be enjoyed from the spacious family room with large glass sliders opening to the fabulous outdoor patio. A front door with leaded glass insets creates a beautiful first impression for this home, which offers a separate formal dining room, extensive travertine, arched doorways and a sunny kitchen with a large center island.
Interested in Buying or Selling?