THIS Beautiful Custom Home with Commanding Ocean Views is Waiting for YOU!
200 AVE LA CUESTA, San Clemente, CA 92672
3 Bed | 3 Bath | Custom Home | 2,548 SF |
POOL & SPA | OCEAN, CATALINA AND HARBOR VIEWS | OFFERED AT $1,650,000
- The Essence of Coastal Living!
- Beautiful Custom Home with Premium Hilltop Location!!
- Prime location with an oversized lot with pool/spa centerpiece!!!
- Fall in Love with Commanding Views of the Pacific Ocean, Dana Point & Catalina Island!!!!
- Take full advantage of its idyllic location with a full entertainer’s residence
- Perched on an oversized lot with approximately 2,548 sf of living space
- An elegant single level, modern hacienda offering classic architectural details
- All surrounded by luxurious rolling lawns, tropical landscaping, and outdoor living spaces
- Picturesque and scenic yet complete private, this sprawling home is perfect for watching the sunset or hosting large events
- Take full advantage of an idyllic location on private lot of approximately 19,500 sf
- Relax at a number of poolside gathering areas and an expansive ocean view patio with a built-in fireplace
- This distinctive Spanish showcases panoramic views from most of the indoor/outdoor living areas
- Enjoy ALL that San Clemente has to offer, including cooling ocean breezes and a relaxing coastal lifestyle
- Located moments from world-class beaches, award-winning schools & downtown Del Mar Village with a variety of shops & restaurants
What You Need to Know
If you are in the market to buy or sell a home – whatever comes first – WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! While taking the health and safety of our clients very seriously, and enacting certain and necessary protocols, we are OPERATIONAL! And we know that not all decisions or commitments can be delayed, so rest assured that we are available answer ALL your questions about this property!
PROPERTY STORIES are our way of immersing you into the extraordinary lifestyle that awaits in this beautiful, spacious “place to call home.” Below, you will find Pictures, Video Tour & Property Details will take you on a walk through this home “as if you are there.” We are confident that our best-in-class technologies, using the latest digital innovations, policies, and systems can help weather this uncertain time. If interested in this property request more information by CONTACTING US TODAY!
Enjoy a Tour of This Property from the Safety & Comfort of Your Home!
Welcome to San Clemente Central
San Clemente is filled with beauty. Take in the blue skies, rolling hills, greenery, and ocean views. We call it living the dream, you can call it home!
Why We Love it!
Central San Clemente is one of the more diverse communities in San Clemente. Heterogenous in nature, several neighborhoods fall within its borders, including
residences ranging from single-family homes to multi-unit complexes. A general prerequisite is an address of west of La Pata and south of Avenida Pico. You can expect classic beach homes and close neighbors. It is not surprising then that Central San Clemente is considered the city’s social hub.
On both sides of the freeway, central San Clemente neighborhoods offer oceanfront and ridgeline residential views and recreational activities. When a San Clemente local thinks of the center of town, it is impossible not to mention attractions like – Avenida Del Mar, San Clemente Pier, Casa Romantica, Linda Lane Park, Max Berg Plaza Park, and more. There is much to be gained from the community focused development that has built up around central San Clemente. It is the heart of where residents and tourists flock to enjoy locally-owned or community-owned shops, restaurants, and landmarks.
Central San Clemente is bursting to the seams with custom homes, tract homes, luxury homes, ranch homes, bungalows, estates, and everything in between. What makes this community unique is the wide variety of housing options available. Homes vary in floor plan, aesthetic spirit, architectural style, and historical significance. And depending on the neighborhood, many residences offer significant remodel opportunities and upside potential. If you are looking for a home near the energy of city center and close to its coastal amenities, add north San Clemente to your buyer tour!
Residence in central San Clemente may or may not include association dues, depending on the neighborhood, but it does not include Mello-Roos. Recreational beaches, parks, and trails are all easily accessible from the city center. Downtown restaurants and shopping are just a few minutes away. Work commutes are made simple with easy access to I-5 or Pacific Coast Highway.
Premium Hilltop + Panoramic Ocean View Lot
Open Floor Concept + Design
Top-of-the-Line Chef’s Kitchen
Airy + Inviting Interiors
Distinctive Spanish Style
You Must See ALL that this Captivating Property has to Offer!